Break out your crayons, coloured pencils, or felt markers! We want to see what you've got! We know everyone has their own artistic style and we want to see yours. Show us your true colours.
The contest will run from May 3rd – May 14th. The Hyack Festival will deliver packages of coloring sheets to interested SD40 elementary schools. The teachers who wish to participate can distribute the sheets to the students at any time during the contest. Entries must be collected or submitted before May 14th. Hyack will collect all completed entries at the participation school office, or they can be scanned (both sides) and emailed to email@example.com, or dropped off to the Hyack Festival Association office by the participant.
Each coloring sheet will need a student name, school name, and parent contact listed on the back of the entry. The winner will be announced May 21st.
We are pleased to announce our winners for this year's Colouring Contest!
Here they are:
- Anya from Qayqayt (gr.5 Mr. Shaw’s class)
- Nova from Qayqayt (gr.5 Ms. Bothwell’s class)
- Emily from Qayqayt (gr.3 Ms. McGowen’s class)
- Harmony from Qayqayt (gr.3 Ms. Haffner’s class)
- Isabella from Qayqayt (gr.3 Ms. Tyers’s class)
- Richard from Lord Tweedsmuir (gr.2 Ms. Janz’s class)
- Juna from Lord Tweedsmuir (gr.2 Ms. Louvet’s class)
- Hansika from Lord Tweedsmuir (gr.1 Ms. Choi’s class)
- Alice from Lord Tweedsmuir (gr.3 Ms. Sproule’s class)
- Shilah from Lord Tweedsmuir (gr.4/5 Ms. Taylor’s class)
- Danica from Connaught (gr. 3 Ms. Jones class)
- Naila from Lord Tweedsmuir (gr. 1 Ms. Kumar’s class)
- Nevaeh from QMS (gr. 5 Mr. Ha’s class)
You can view their beautiful submissions below. Click to enlarge.